|Technical notes and infrastructure
survey for musicians:
- sound reinforcement and projection equipment:
9 separate loudspeaker channels with separate amps.
- Soundfield, Neumann and Schoeps microphones
- AKG condenser mikes for amplification
- Tascam DA88 for digital multitrack playback
- Tascam DA30 DAT-machines
- Tascam CD player
- Tascam Minidisc recorder
- EA-music mixer: Soundcraft, 32/8/4/2 + Mackie
24/4/2 + Behringer 16/4
- All wiring makes use of balanced XLR connectors
and/or digital AES/EBU or SPDIF coaxial.
- For a list of audio equipment available cfr.
- Kawai KG1 grand piano (cfr: instruments available)
- Clavichord (5 octaves)
- Full featured
robot orchestra (67
Number of seats:
100 to 150 (depending on stage use and seating arrangements)
Stainless steel (3mm thickness
AISA 304, with 20% Chromium content) on a slightly elastic and
very thick epoxy rosin base.
- ADB stage lighting equipment (Eurorack 60)
24 circuits, 3kW each.
- ADB 'Tango' control
desk (DMX programmable)
- 30 theatre spotlights (ADB), floods, profile
spots, beamers... 500W/650W/1000W
- 2 circuits with toroidal transformer dimmers.
- 2 16mm filmprojectors (1 Siemens, 1 Kodak)
- 2 super 8 fimprojectors
- 2 Kodak caroussel slideprojectors
- 1 video projector
- Large LED video
screen on stand (Samsung)
- 230V / 50Hz fully floating (via isolation
- 400V 3-phase (CEE 32A connectors)
- 110/120V fully floating (via isolation transformer)
US wall sockets available.
- 100V (Japan) available on request.
- maximum power available: 96kW
The hall cannot be completely
darkened when it is light outside!
- Network (1GB bandwidth)
of some 30 PC-type computers (Pentium). We have NO Mac's available!
- Wireless network available
throughout the buildings (WIFI).
- Professional SONY Video
LCD projector (SVGA input)
- Broadband internet connections